ScubaPro Sport 2.0 - Shorty Streamer WetsuitProduct features:
- Designed to keep new and casual tropical divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Also provides good thermal insulation for pool training.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximises range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted shoulder movement.
- Vertical YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long- term durability and ease of use.
- Flat-lock seam construction is comfortable against bare skin.
- Made with X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Product logo on the arm includes neoprene thickness for easy identification.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.