We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site to better improve your experience. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (however, we do not hold your credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you agree to join our mail-list, either via our site popup, site footer email signup form, or by agreeing to receive email marketing from us on the checkout (all optional) we will store certain information such as name and email address. We refer to this information as "Marketing information"
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
DiveDepo takes all precautions (incl. administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect customers’ personal data. Only authorised persons have access to personal data for making alterations and processing the same.
Customers have the right to demand termination of the processing of their data, ask about how their data are used, request that their data be transmitted in a commonly used format either to themselves or to a third party. In order to avoid misuse of customer data and rights, such requests may only be submitted in a format that makes it possible to identify the person submitting that request (signed digitally or personally at the company’s office). We have the right to respond to such requests within 30 days.
We regard a request to terminate processing of data as a request to terminate the loyal customer contract.
Any personal data that you provide while visiting and shopping in DiveDepo e-shop are considered confidential information. The use of encrypted data transmission channel with banks guarantees that personal data and bank particulars of buyers are protected.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Prestashop to power our online store--you can read more about how Prestashop uses your Personal Information here: https://www.prestashop.com/en/privacy-policy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously given us consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.