ScubaPro Novascotia 7.5mm Semi-Dry WetsuitProduct features:
- Semi-dry concept offers many of the advantages of both wetsuits and drysuits in a sleek, comfortable package.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- 7.5/6.5mm version is made of 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation for better health, and is assembled using eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue.
- 7.5mm neoprene is used in the chest, torso and upper thigh regions for maximum thermal insulation; 6.5mm neoprene is used in the arms and lower legs for increased range of motion.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry.
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections reinforce seams, extending the suit’s working life.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- Plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature brass sliders for durability and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook offers lots of room for carrying extra gear.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints add a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver’s back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.