Scubapro MK19 EVO Black Tech/G260 Carbon Regulator
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
- Stylish and durable carbon fiber front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight carbon fiber design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance tofreezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- NEW. Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.