ScubaPro 2000cm LP Superflow HoseProduct description:
- 3/8" male thread will fit most regulator 1st stages today (except some Mares and older Apeks that use a 1/2" thread but you can read more about thread sizes here) and the female end is the universal 9/16” that fit all second stages without a swivel or special connection.
- The female end is fitted with a high torque nut that requires a special tool to tighten properly.
- Low-pressure hose remains flexible at any water temperature.
- The inner bore is completely smooth and matches the internal bore of the regulator first stage for an unobstructed air flow.
- It has the same standard outer diameter and uses thin neoprene and reinforced-fiber hose wall reinforcement, with an enlarged inner bore, for optimal regulator flow performance. It enhances safety and outperforms all existing intermediate pressure hoses.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.