Scubapro UPF-50 Rash Guards Series Short Sleeve Womens Rash Guard In Colors Caribbean And Flamingo
Designed with Details that Make a Difference
Enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style with a UPF Collection attractive cap sleeve RASH GUARD. Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the "Excellent" UV protection category.
High quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness -especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Engineered for performance, wear a short sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun's rays. Short sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors to brighten your days on - or in - the water.
SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That's why the UPF Collection is where individuality and high performance meet. Tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO's new UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, steamers and bikini cut shorties has you covered. Technically advanced and fashion forward, with an eye to details that divers appreciate, the UPF Collection lets you radiate your personal style - before, after and during the dive.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- Looks great with the T-Flex leggings.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female's body.
- Flattering cap sleeves.
- Available in three colors. Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).
Understanding UV Ratings
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO's UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
UPF ratings of 50 and above are considered to be in the “Excellent” Protection Category. All models in SCUBAPRO’s UPF collection are rated 50 or more.
High quality polyester offers a nice hand feel and provides good colour fastness – especially in the lighter colours. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
UPF-50 Rash Guards
Look sharp while enjoying solid sun protection. The UPF 50 Rash Guard is comfortable, soft and dries quickly. Designed for diving – but perfect for all water sports, wear one under a wetsuit or by itself for both comfort and dependable protection from the sun’s rays.
- › Stylish skin protection increases comfort during diving.
- › Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- › Form-fitting.
- › Dries quickly.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.