ScubaPro UPF 80 T-FLEX LEGGINGS, WOMENProduct features:
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Flattering color panels and cut.
- Extremely versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment the female body.
- Looks great with the T-Flex, Channel Flow and UPF 50 rash guards.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.