With new technology in its materials and featuring the very popular WPAD, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, the soft, artfully constructed docking station for removable, expandable pockets, lifts this popular suit category beyond expectations.
Also new is the exceptional T-Zip dry zipper that adds extra softness and movability to an already well-tested and popular semidry suit model. Like all Waterproof suits, it features a unique anatomical design, super stretch neoprene seals on the neck and wrists, and the 3-dimensional hardcore rubber knee guards and reinforced shoulders and elbows. Additional features and smart product details can be found by clicking on the image.
Delivered with an H1 H.A.V.S hood. The SD4 bridges the gap between a Drysuit and a Wetsuit. It is dry enough to keep the diver warm in colder water, yet maintains the snug fit of a high-end wetsuit. Perfect for long rebreather dives in warmer environments and minimal internal water flow, which extends the time before hypothermia becomes an issue.
- 3D anatomical sculpting – With pre-bent arms and legs provides a perfect anatomical fit when in a diving position.
- 3D Kneepads – 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the “hinge effect”.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Comfort zipper – Fully gusseted ”comfort zipper” to relieve stress on the surface.
- Double seals – Generous double seals made from smooth skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti-slip designed ZipGrip.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support.
- Neoprene neckseal – Soft and comfortable GlideSkin Neoprene neckseal.
- Pocket – The expandable XPAND Pocket mounted on the WPAD.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical abrasion area and anti-slip protection.
- T-ZIP flexible dry zipper – A T-ZIP Gas-proof zipper with a chill guard, horizontally across the shoulders makes the suit dry and warm.
- TOUGHTEX – On elbows and knees. Best way to armour your suit.
- Waveflex panels – In hollow of arms and legs.
- The WPAD™ – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.