Waterproof Strengthened Quad-Lam D9X Breathable Ultra-Light DrysuitThe suit features newly developed stronger laminated material, same as we use in our EX2 suits, extra reinforcement from the elbows to the Zip-Off neoprene warm cuffs, which are designed to accept readily any dry glove system. Extra reinforced lower back and knees, lightweight pockets on both legs (featuring two cord loops on each), and delivered with XLITE Soft Boots. Yes, the D9X Extended Breathable Drysuit weighs slightly more than the exceptionally Ultra-Light standard D9 Drysuit but we know that most divers are willing to carry a little extra weight in exchange for added performance.
- Arm reinforcements – Double layers of abraision resistance Cordura fabric.
- Cordura Nylon QUAD-LAM – AquaMax 330 denier Cordura Nylon. Breathable.
- Double leg pockets – With double cord loops, easy grip and drainage mesh.
- Flexible dry zipper – Light and flexible TIZIP MasterSeal 10.
- Integrated suspenders – Adjustable integrated suspenders for a comfortable fit.
- Knee reinforcement – Double layers of abrasion resistant fabric.
- Seamfree crotch – The crotch is made in one piece, no seams. This to ensure a more durable and comfortable suit.
- Seat reinforcement – Double layers of abraision resistance Cordura fabric.
- SI TECH valves – Swiveling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve. Provided by SI TECH.
- Telescope torso – Suspenders and the adjustable torso system enable the diver to fit the suit to their liking.
- Warm cuffs – The arms are equipped with warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists. Just put the glove underneath the cuff.
- Xlite Flexboot – An extra light and flexible boot with fin strap ridge and a narrow fit.
- Zipper cover – Provides protection of your dry zipper.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.