The Apeks Tech Shorts are a fantastic addition to your thermal protection when extra storage and increased durability is required. These tough neoprene shorts are full of features to enhance your in-water experience and give you the flexibility to carry your extra dive gear. Pair with our Carbon Core rash guard for a complete warm water dive solution.
- 3mm compressed neoprene makes the shorts comfortable and durable.
- Large drysuit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wetnotes, backup mask and spools.
- Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Internal bungee loops inside the pockets lets you clip off all of your back up equipment.
- Pockets incorporate a zip on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares.
- Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams.
- Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.