AquaLung I330R Dive Computer
|Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode)||100m/330 ft|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 to 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||on/off|
|Number of buttons||2|
|Fresh / Salt water select||yes|
|Algorithm||ZHL-16C Sport Version|
|Conservative factor Adj||yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||yes|
|ALT adjustable||auto adj|
|Ascent rate indicator||yes|
|Batt power indicator||yes|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||yes|
|Set EDT alarm||yes|
|Set N2BG alarm||yes|
|Set DTR alarm||yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||yes|
|Safety Stop Timer||yes|
|Set WET ON/OFF||no|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||yes|
- Ultra-Bright color display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included with the dive computer
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3-gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future (optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app
- A comfortable and rugged nylon Nato strap wraps all the way under the watch face for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.