Waterproof W30 2,5mm Sport-Series WetsuitAt times we are told that our suits are too warm and excessively well-built. We are willing to live with that kind of criticism. To address the fact that our standard suits are considered too warm under certain circumstances, we devised a clever solution. We recommend that you buy a thinner suit – preferably the W30 Sport Series from Waterproof.
As a disclaimer we must confess that the W30, unfortunately, suffers from the same ailments as our standard collection, it looks smart and it is well constructed, the fit is excellent and it is probably too warm and comfortable as well. Unfortunately, we can’t help but produce our suits this way.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a nonslip grip and integrated abrasion protection
- Arm antislip
- Bonded high-quality nylon thread
- Gender-specific styling – Provided comfortable lift and support for female divers
- High-quality YKK back zipper – YKK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tab – A moulded tab with TBU teeth grips the Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection
- PU rubber kneepads – Polyurethane reinforced knee
- WPAD™ – Or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for accessories like pockets
- Rinse your suit with fresh water after diving, taking particular care to clean sand and salt from the zipper. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects.
- Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with fresh water, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorised by Waterproof.
- Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.