Waterproof Award-Winning W50 5mm FullsuitThe W50 was awarded “Best Wetsuit of the Year 2017” by Tauchen Award in Germany.
The W50 full suit features a gender-specific design, WPAD, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock for expandable pockets, reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees. Sturdy YKK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique molded PU Velcro Tab that only sticks to the designed Velcro area. Zippers on the legs allow easy donning. Constructed of UltraFlexNeoprene you will have a snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow, which will provide you with a warm, comfortable dive wherever your favorite temperate waters are.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Arm anti-slip – The anti-slip surface keeps the computer in place.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- Hi-quality YKK back zipper – A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around the zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- Knee pads in ToughTex – Very strong abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical abrasion area and anti-slip protection.
- UltraFlex neoprene – High stretch nylon/spandex with UltraFlex neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to donn and doff.
- WPAD™ – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- YKK zippered legs – High-quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.
- Rinse your suit with fresh water after diving, taking particular care to clean sand and salt from the zipper. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects.
- Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
- Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.