Waterproof W5 3,5mm FullsuitThe W5 includes all the features you have come to expect in every Waterproof product like high quality material and anatomical fit. It is made of high stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR Neoprene, handmade, glued and blindstitched. Additionally it includes all of the features from our heavier lines like a comfort zipper in the neck, flow guards in the wrists and ankles and embossed Duratex flexible kneepads and elbow protectors.
- Soft and flexible – yet compression resistant.
- Glued and blindstitched.
- DuraTex reinforcements at knees and elbows.
- Zippered openings at arms and legs (YKK), for easy donning of the suit.
- Flowguards at arms and legs restricting water flow.
- Comfort zipper on the front to relieve stress on the surface.
- PU Anti-Slip on sleeves for keeping your computer in place.
- WPAD™, artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for our expandable pocket.
- Anti-slip arms, shoulders and seat.
- Anatomical sculpting.
- YKK No10 Vislon back zipper.
- Moulded hook and loop fastener.
- Plastic free packaging.
- Rinse your suit after each dive with fresh water, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorised by Waterproof.
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage. (WP Hanger)
- Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
- Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.