Providing full-body protection in the water and out, this stylish new Steamer is made from high quality nylon and is designed to fit snug, creating a sleek profile in the water and a form-fitting look on shore. Ideal for use by itself or as a first layer beneath a wetsuit.
ScubaPro UPF-50 Steamers Series Womens Wetsuit In Colors Graphite And Jewel
Form-Fitting, Full-Body Protection in the Water and Out
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That's why the new UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
Where individuality and high performance meet, the UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, bikini cut shortys, steamers and loose fit tops are engineered for performance, and designed to make a statement.
The new STEAMER is a part of the UPF Collection. Providing head-to-toe protection from stings and skin abrasion while at depth, and from the sun (UPF 50) while on the surface, the stylish STEAMER is made from high quality nylon and is designed to fit snug, creating a sleek profile in the water and a form-fitting look on shore. It features convenient thumb loops and foot stirrups for easy donning and to prevent ride-up when worn under a wetsuit. Used as an under-layer or by itself, the stylish STEAMER protects while ensuring that you always look good.
Designed to perform, worn to be different, with the newSTEAMER and the entire UPF collection, seriously high performing dive wear just got a whole lot more fun.Technical information:
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality nylon fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Comfortable full body protection for diving, snorkeling or swimming.
- Flattering YKK front zipper and cut to compliment a female's body.
- High neck to decrease chafing from other gear.
- Slimming color panels and suit lines.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Foot stirrups and thumb loops offer easy donning.
- In a choice of two color combinations. Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).
Understanding UV Ratings:
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO's UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
UPF ratings of 50 and above are considered to be in the “Excellent” Protection Category. All models in SCUBAPRO’s UPF collection are rated 50 or above.
A nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear. The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling. Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
Providing full-body protection in the water and out, this stylish new Steamer is made from high quality nylon and is designed to fit snug, creating a sleek profile in the water and a form-fitting look on shore. Ideal for use by itself or as a first layer beneath a wetsuit.Product description:
- Comfortable, flattering full body protection for snorkelling or swimming
- Made of
high qualitynylon fabric
- Form-fitting and soft to the touch
- Foot stirrups and thumb loops ensure easy donning
- Create a sleek profile in the water and a body-enhancing look on shore
Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
high qualitynylon fabric.
Comfortable full body protection for diving,
Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
YKK front zipper increases comfort when worn alone or under a suit.
High neck decreases chafing from other gear.
Foot stirrups and thumb loops offer easy donning.
Highly versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
In men’s and women’s sizes, each in a choice of two
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.