Scubapro Oneflex Back Zip 5mm WetsuitProduct features:
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 10°C to 18°C.
- NEW. Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- NEW. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- NEW. Round logos on both arms/shoulders with size colour coding and lettering allow for easy identification.
- Constructed of high-stretch eco-friendly X-Foam 5mm neoprene with 3mm neoprene in the arm/armpit area for increased comfort and range of motion.
- Ultra-durable 2-sided polyester lining provides excellent resistance to heat, UV rays and chlorine, substantially extending the life of the suit, even after repeated use.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles come with brass zipper sliders for durability, comfort and ease of use.
- NEW: Heavy-duty kneepads and NEW anti-abrasion material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the suit from scrapes and scuffs.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.