ScubaPro Definition 3mm Streamer WetsuitProduct features:
- CE certified as a Class C dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 16ºC to 24ºC.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with bigger abrasionresistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.