ScubaPro Modern Definition 7mm Hooded With Front Zip WetsuitProduct features:
- CE certified Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC. ◊ Flexible neoprene increases range of motion and makes the suit easier to don and doff.
- Suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process. ◊ YKK front shoulder-to-shoulder zipper includes an over-flap panel.
- Interior plush with aluminum foil lamination keeps warmth next to the body.
- Arms and legs are made of single panels for enhanced donning/doffing.
- Internal cuff seals on wrists and ankles inhibit water entry.
- Large prints on shoulder, knees and elbows provide abrasion resistance. ◊ Abrasion-resistant fabric on the high-wear seat area.
- Built-in spine/ lumber pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Equestrian-style stitching on the seat-area creates a slimmer silhouette.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H.regulations.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.