ScubaPro MK19 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options.
- Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition.
- Ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: INT 232, 885g; DIN 300, 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- The exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 179g
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.