Apeks XL4+ Regulator Int The Color White
- Compact, machined first stage based on the Apeks DS4 platform tested by the expedition.
- The breakthrough, innovative first-stage overlay and environmental membrane help to prevent the accumulation of ice, which can cause free flow of the first stage under extreme conditions. It also protects the first stage from mechanical damage.
- The large-area membrane clamp of the heat exchanger helps to increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in better cold water efficiency.
- The unique design of the over-balanced membrane - when the diver descends, the over-balancing function allows the medium-pressure gas in the hose to grow faster than the ambient temperature.
- This results in excellent performance at depth.
With 2 HP ports and 4MP ports.
- The compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue during long dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced mushroom valve with lever.
- Large, inflatable, self-rinsing and controlled blast button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- The flexible nylon braided hose has better performance in cold water than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metal hose connector for interchangeability.
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that adapts to the upper palate and requires no bite to stay in place.
- The reusable mouthpiece clamp makes it easy to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and elastic rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble removal.
- UV inhibitors which help prevent discolouration of white materials.
* Set contains no hose
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.