Apeks MTX-RC 1st Stage Din & Int
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F)
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the overbalancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- Over-moulded innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm, a forged 1ststage body offering maximum thermal performance,
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper whennot in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermalperformance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction forimproved hose orientation.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O² outside the EU (European Union),within the EU anything above 21% O² must use an M26 Connection.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.