AquaLung Calypso 1st Stage EN144-3 Regulator
|1st Stage Technology||Piston, unbalanced|
|Maximal Working Pressure||232 bar|
|ACD System||Transformation kit available|
|Number of HP ports||1 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8" UNF)|
|Medium Pressure||8.8 bar to 10 bar (127 psi to 145 psi)|
|Flow Rate (Surface, Hose)||1300 l/min (45.9 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar (2900 psi)|
|Body||Marine brass, bright chrome plating|
|Conical Filter||Sintered bronze|
- Compact The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- High-Flow Piston Technology Ensures great performance and excellent reliability. The large-diameter piston gives you more stable pressure out
- Intuitive Design Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Second Filter Includes a second filter, which can be change without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- Prevents Water Retention Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention
- Protects Against Shocks The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.