The Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Compact Console Set contains:
- The Scubapro MK2 Evo First Stage
- The Scubapro R095 Second Stage
- The Scubapro R095 Octopus
- The Scubapro Compact Console
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator is the perfect regulator for any dive, with low costs and incredible performance in all kind off water conditions.
For decades the classic downstream piston MK2 has been diving's go-to workhorse first stage. It is reliable, easy to use and won't put too big a dent in your pocketbook, and now it's more versatile than ever.
The new MK2 EVO comes with the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over the current MK2.
The MK2 EVO is also more compact than the standard MK2, yet has a bigger piston that pumps out 15 percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
The R095 is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R095 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button for smooth and easy operation.
The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston style first stage in its price range to offer systems and internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with the R095, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain and even easier to use.
For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical regulator that's simple, dependable and that can handle all water temperatures, the Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator is not only the best choice, it's the only choice.
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 - 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 - 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability.
Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 OCTO is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use. You never have to worry about control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO comes with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39in/1m yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share air with a buddy in need. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks, thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.
|Product Weight (M)
|2nd Stage Design
|Adjustable 2nd Stage
|Hose Length (M)
The SCUBAPRO Compact TWIN Console: the perfect back-up system enabling you to read cylinder pressure and depth information at a glance.
The 2 most important dive data instruments in a bulletproof, ergonomic and compact console.
Compact lightweight gauge in a robust rubber housing is ideal for the travelling dive.
- Zero to 400bar pressure gauge. Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for easy viewing and increased safety.
- Luminous dials for visability even in low-light conditions.
- 70m N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy viewing up to 40m.
- Reliable maximum depth indicator for easy tracking and logging.
- Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
- Including high pressure hose.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.