ScubaPro MK17 EVO/S600 + R105 OctopusProduct features:
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min -- includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh: INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min.
- Full regulator system package includes R105 Octopus.
- Classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Dive/pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on pony or deco tanks.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.