ScubaPro MK 19 EVO DIN 300/A700 Diving Regulator And S270 Octopus
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options.
- Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition.
- Ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: INT 232, 885g; DIN 300, 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
- Weight (without mouthpiece) 9.2oz/261g
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extreme cold water
- Dive/predive switch prevents freeflows when not being used
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimizes exhalation effort
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximize airflow
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.