Apeks MTX-R Sidemount SetSet includes:
- 2 x DPT DIN 1st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
- 2 x MTX-R second stages.
- 210cm double swivel hose.
- 61cm double swivel hose
- 2 x 25cm length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 x TEK pressure gauges with 18cm hoses
- 1 x 90° elbow fitting
- 1 x stainless steel bolt snap
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- New Bungee Connector System
- Regulator bag
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
MTX-R First Stages
Leading features of the first stage include a world-first over-moulded first-stage end cap to the sealed (environmental) diaphragm helping prevent ice buildup that could cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. The forged first stage body gives maximum thermal performance while a ribbed diaphragm clamp on the first stage further ensures improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Over balanced for superior performance.
- Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
- Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
- Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
MTX-R Second Stages
The reversible (right and left hand) second stage of the MTX-R has a redesigned and enlarged, patented, heat exchanger which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion. Metal has also been incorporated into the front cover. Large protective elastometer bumpers on the sides and top protect the Second Stage, which comes with a comfo-bite mouthpiece. In addition to its extreme cold water ability, the regulator is rugged, strong and designed to withstand the knocks and bumps that come with life on an expedition.
- Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
- Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the demand valve.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
- Hard wearing, satin chrome.
- All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.