AquaLung Pack with a Titan Regulator, Spg, Octopus and a bag Din & Int
First Stage Regulator
- Balanced Diaphragm
- The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment.
- Lightweight Construction
The Titan’s unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover
- Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- HP/MP Ports and "T" Shape
- 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view.
- Water Retention
Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention.
Second Stage Regulator
- Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge.
- Reusable Clip
- Perform quick and easy mouthpiece changes using the removable, reusable clip.
- Clipped Deflector
Simple maintenance made possible by a reduced number of components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector. Deflector also splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
- Venturi Knob
- Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover
Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- Material Strength
Made of strong polycarbonate
- 1st Stage Technology Diaphragm, balanced
- Mechanism T-shape
- Wet chamberWet chamber Yes
- Maximal Working Pressure300 bar in DIN version, 232 bar in yoke version
- ACD System No
- Number of HP ports 2 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP ports 4 (3/8" UNF)
- Medium Pressure 9.5 bar ± 0.5 bar (137 ±7 psi)
- Flow Rate (Surface, Hose) 1450 l/min (51.2 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar
- Body Marine brass, bright chrome plating
- Shield protector Polyurethane
- Removable HP crown, spring Stainless steel
- Conical Filter Sintered bronze
- O-Rings EPDM
Aqua Lung Metal AL 50 300 bars Pressure Gauge is an underwater pressure gauge with a metal casing that goes from 0 to 300 bars and is very legible.
- 300 Bares Air
- HP pressure gauge AL50
- Luminous, easy-to-read analog dials
- Reliable and accurate open bourdon tube mechanism
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.