ScubaPro UPF-50 Channel Flow Series Long Sleeve Womens Zippered Rash Guard
ScubaPro UPF-50 Channel Flow Series Long Sleeve Womens Zippered Rash Guard In Color Jewel
Designed to Perform, Worn to be Different
Loose fit and flattering, you can enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style wearing a comfortable long sleeve CHANNEL FLOW rash guard, available in a choice of new colors along with UPF 50 UV protection.
Where individuality and high performance meet, the unique channel flow construction of the long sleeve CHANNEL FLOW rash guard features a one-way wicking design that pushes moisture away from the body and toward the surface layer where it can evaporate faster. The high quality polyester material and loose fit design enhance comfort and help keep the skin dry. This also allows the fabric itself to dry very quickly.
High quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness - especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
The ideal attire for all outdoor sports, the long sleeveCHANNEL FLOW rash guard is engineered for performance, and designed to make a statement. You'll be guaranteed to make a splash while diving, snorkeling, or just hanging out on the beach.Technical Information:
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Unique channel flow construction features a one-way wicking design that pushes moisture away from the body for maximum comfort.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Made of high quality polyester fabric.
- Loose-fitting design is both casual and comfortable.
- Material dries quickly to increase comfort between dives.
- Flattering YKK front zipper and cut to compliment a female's body.
- Slimming color panels and lines.
- Choose between three colors. Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).
Understanding UV Ratings:
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO's UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
UPF ratings of 50 and above are considered to be in the “Excellent” Protection Category. All models in SCUBAPRO’s UPF collection are rated 50 or more.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.