About two thirds the size of a conventional the Scubapro compact 400 bar gauge with high pressure hose is ideal for pony set ups or divers wanting less clutter and more accuracy. Includes high pressure hose with 7/16 male fitting.
- Zero to 400 bar pressure gauge - Adapted to all high pressure tanks.
- Red zone between 50 and 0 bar - For increased safety.
- 10 bar increments - Easy reading and understanding.
- Loop on the top side of the case to attach a safety lanyard - Two extra loops on the sides
- Added side protection - Possibility of attachment around the wrist or the tank with an elastic strap.
- Phosphorescent face glows in the dark when charged with a bright light
- Hose Length: 75cm (approx)
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.