Like the tail fin of a humpback whale, SCUBAPRO's Twin Jet Fins use a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver more forward motion with less effort. Result: more power with less effort and drag.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less effort than any other conventional blade.
- This secret lies in the patented design, which allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller.
- Blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes to achieve seamless propulsion.
- Patented split-fi n propeller technology - proven to deliver more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
- Extended soleplate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke.
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for wearing with a dry or semi-dry suit - also very comfortable to wear with standard warm-water boots.
- Quick-connect swivel buckles. Spring-Heel Straps also available separately.
- Moulded from a stiff compound to deliver a slightly negative buoyancy.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.