Scubapro Go Sport Fins
Introduced in 2016, the original GO fin, with its innovative “Bare-Fit” design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design for divers who wear boots. Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The skegs will be offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins; they can also be used to color-code sizing in rental operations. Like the original, GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water
- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability
- Skegs come in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing in rental operations
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.