Scubapro Spectra Mask Dive Mask
The stellar dual lens SPECTRA offers a wide view and a comfortable water-blocking seal, plus it features a low volume design for easy clearing. Designed to fit a variety of face shapes, the SPECTRA uses a smart double-sealed silicone skirt for optimum comfort. In addition to comfort, the SPECTRA's buckle and strap system is easy to use. Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily, optimize strap angle and range of motion for achieving that perfect fit, plus they enable the mask to be folded flat for easy packing. Mask skirts are available in both clear and black, and an exclusive paint process plus a choice of colors turns the SPECTRA into stylish eyewear as well as a comfortable, dependable dive mask.
- Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
- Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
- Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
- Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
- EZ Equalize nose pocket makes simple work of equalizing.
- Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
- Bold frame colors include stylish duotones.
- Note: Painted finish may be damaged if cleaned with abrasive products.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.