ScubaPro D-MaskProduct features:
- extremely comfortable watertight seal.
- Sleek design matches the D420 regulator.
- True colour UV protective lenses offer protection from UV light on the surface without affecting colours under water.
- Interchangeable lens system makes it easy to install optional optical lenses.
- Available with a choice of skirts to suit a variety of face shapes.
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt.
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable watertight seal
- Rotating buckles work with a new black-on-black Comfort Strap to optimize range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Included in the durable molded fabric box: mask delivered with blue mask frames, all black coloured frames, a HUD hands-free dive computer mount and an all-black Comfort Strap.
- Optional lenses available: Optical lenses (6x positive +1.5 to +4.0/8x negative -1.5 to -5.0); Bi-Focus lenses (3x positive +1.0 to +3.0).
- Optional Colour kits available - see p154 ◊ Mask delivered as standard with a black-black Comfort Strap, a black colour kit and a D-Mask HUD Mount.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.