ScubaPro Easy To Use Nova 850 Dive Light
- Measurements: 253x45 mm. Weight (w/battery): 522 g
- Rugged aluminum body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination.
- 17,000 lux @1m.
- CCT (correlated colour temperature): 4200ºK
- Beam angle: 8º
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves.
- Safety-lock mode using push-button switch
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- 3 x C-cell disposable/rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Burn time: up to 7 hours on full power.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.