ScubaPro TK15 Dive KnivesThe thickness of the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high level of stiffness. The blade is 15cm long and features a lower smooth-edge and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximise control of the cut. There’s also a line cutter. The knife comes with a heavy-duty handle and a fiberglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps. Also included is a SCUBAPRO branded hand cover with bungee for securing the knife to the hand in critical dive conditions.
- Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion
- Substantial 15cm blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation
- Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to securely stay in place
- Red tab on the underside of the Hook & Loop leg strap keeps the sheath secured on the leg when pulling the knife out for use
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.