ScubaPro Mako Stainless Steel Knife
An old adage among divers is, it's better to have a knife and not need it, than to need a knife and not have it. At the same time, you don't want to swim around with a Samurai sword strapped to your leg.
This is where the MAKO STAINLESS excels. It is compact enough to easily strap to a leg or forearm or mount on a BC, yet its large enough to hold with confidence when it's time to do some cutting.
The MAKO STAINLESS is 7.5in/19.1cm long overall, with a 3.35in/8.5cm multi-function blade that includes a serrated edge -- best for sawing through rope, a conventional edge -- best for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch and a bottle opener. The Tanto tip, with its angled shape, is one of the strongest knife points available and, combined with the different blade edges, makes the MAKO STAINLESS an excellent general-purpose dive knife. Constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, the blade provides an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation.
The MAKO STAINLESS handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping. Included is a locking sheath with a convenient one-hand release mechanism plus a kit for mounting onto a BC.
- Made from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
- Length of knife blade: 3.35in/8.5cm.
- Overall length of knife: 7.5in/19.1cm.
- Weight (with sheath): 6.70oz/190g.
- Weight (knife alone): 3.24oz/92g.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.