Waterproof D10 PRO ISS Neoprene High-End Back-Zip DrysuitWith Integrated Silicone Seals
During all our years of continuous testing in harsh conditions, we have found that nothing can match the 3,5mm Special Hi-Dense neoprene with SD Toughtex lining we use for our most outstanding neoprene product, the D10 PRO ISS Drysuit.
Loaded with features this suit brings it all. Si Tech ring systems with exchangable silicone seals at wrists and neck that you can change in a matter of minutes. DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber reinforced and angled boot, zip armoured dry zipper, warm cuff system, warm neck, real rubber kneepads, embossed panels, PU-reinforced shoulders and double pockets to mention a few. And all the know-how that we bring from our 25 years experience of diving in the Antarctic & Arctic.Product features:
- 100% microcell CR neoprene – More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing provides a non-slip grip and abrasion protection.
- Anatomical KEVLAR® reinforced boot – Angled for the best mix of durability and performance. Aramid reinforced front. Moulded Fin Strap Anchor.
- Anatomical sculpting – Pre-bent arms and legs provide a perfect anatomical fit.
- Chill guard – Keeps your body heat in and your undergarments out of the zipper for trouble-free operation.
- Dual convertible POWER POCKETS – Dual expandable pockets to organize the gear you need.
- Heavy duty zippered cover – The heavy duty zippered cover provides maximum protection of your dry zipper.
- High visibility – Reflective logos on neck and sleeves.
- Knee guards – Anatomically shaped, 3D knee/shin guard for hardcore protection, without compromising comfort and flexibility.
- Moulded fin strap anchor
- NECK-TITE RING – The NeckSeal is fixed to the suit with a unique neck-ring developed by Si-Tech. With this system, you can change a seal in two minutes.
- Reinforced shoulders – Padded wear resistant shoulders – finally a suit that can take as much as you can.
- Seam-free crotch – There are no seams in the crotch area or under the arms, where any wrinkling will cause wear.
- SI TECH valves – swivelling inlet valve and an adjustable automatic outlet valve.
- Silicone wrist seals – Wrists are equipped with WP’s Silicone Seals. Extremely comfortable and easy to change.
- TOUGHTEX – The best way to armour your suit.
- WARM NECK – The unique warm neck solution from Waterproof with water drain valves and moulded fastener tabs.
- WP INTEGRATED QUICK SEAL – Waterproof’s new slim oval wrist ring quick connector for wrist seals. D10 PRO ISS features the new Integrated Silicone Seal.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.