Waterproof D3 Ergo Single-Stitch DrysuitIt is sewn together with a single stitch and soft rubber taped seams which ensures a very flexible and comfortable suit. Soft, flexible Neoprene boots and plastic zipper keeps the weight down. The whole suite including valves, boots, seals, and suspenders weighs only 4.1 kg (Men’s medium).
The D3 Ergo originates from the Expedition Drysuit EX2 which has its roots in special forces military suits where lightweight, flexibility and movability are essential. After the EX2 had been on the market for a while Waterproof realized that it was being used in very different environments. Both Tech divers and Polar Diver Guides loved it. The suit was much more versatile than anyone could imagine. Therefore, it was decided to make a new suit with the same characteristics but with a strong tri-lam fabric instead of the EX2 breathable membrane. Including exchangeable silicone seals. So if you love movability, flexibility, a snug fit, low weight but still a durable suit – this is the one for you.
Since the D3 derives from a military suit, it is designed for unrestricted movability and control, both above and below the surface. Therefore it has a slimmer cut around the torso and legs for less drag and unnecessary air movement which enhances control. The D3 still has a bit more space around the shoulders to improve the movability in this area. With the placement of the dry zipper and the very soft tri-lam fabric, there are literally no restrictions in movement.Product features:
- Light & Flexible – Special formula tri-lam fabric, abrasion tested with Martindale Method according to SS-EN ISO 12947-2:2017. Lightweight, soft and durable – the suit weighs 4.1kg (Man’s medium).
- Versatile – The D3 Ergo derives from a military suit, where light weight, flexibility and movability is essential.
- Slim Fit – For unrestricted movability and enhanced control both above and below the surface.
- YKK Plastic dryzipper in the back for maximum movability. The placement enables you to open & close the zipper by yourself.
- ISS Integrated Silicone Seals. Equipped with preinstalled exchangeable silicone seals in both neck and wrist.
- SI TECH Quick Neck. Works with silicone, latex & neoprene seals.
- SI TEC QCS Oval Ring System. Works with silicone & latex seals.
- Anti-Slip Seat.
- Dual light weight leg pockets.
- Kevlar reinforced kneepads with pocket for knee protection padding.
- Soft light weight boots.
- Neoprene Warm Neck and detachable Warm Cuffs.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.