Waterproof R7 Drysuit
- The waterproof and breathable Quad-Lam fabric has a top layer of 330 D Cordura to ensure good durability.
- The telescope torso enables good fit for different bodysizes and the suit is equipped with comfortable superstretch glideskin neoprene seals at neck and wrists.
- The lightweight neoprene softboots enhance grip, control and comfort, also compatible with flippers.
- ARM POCKETS – Low profile internal pockets located at the front of both arms for easy access.
- BREATHABLE – Breathable Cordura Quad-Lam fabric.
- CORDURA REINFORCED ELBOWS – Elbows are padded and reinforced with an extra layer of hardcore 500D Cordura fabric.
- CORDURA REINFORCED KNEES – Knees are reinforced with an extra layer of hardcore 500D Cordura fabric. Knees and elbows are also padded for enhanced protection.
- DUAL CONVERTIBLE POCKETS – Allow easy selection of huge capacity or slim profile based upon your need.
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Reflective areas on all the important places.
- SEAT REINFORCEMENT – Seat is reinforced with an extra layer of hardcore 500D Cordura fabric.
- SUPERSTRETCH NECKSEAL – Very flexible, warm and comfortable neckseal in superstretch Glideskin Neoprene. Less friction due to the glideskin surface.
- SUPERSTRETCH WRISTSEALS – Very flexible, warm and comfortable wristseals keeps your arms dry and warm. Less friction due to the Glideskin surface.
- TIZIP DRYZIPPER – Very light and flexible dryzipper from TI-ZIP. Protected by a zipper cover.
- XLITE FLEXBOOT – Comfortable and light weight Flexboot in Neoprene for good grip and control.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.