ScubaPro Exodry 4 Neoprene Dry Suit For Both GendersProduct features:
The Exodry 4.0 offers a unique approach to drysuit design by fusing 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. This hybrid design is extremely effective, delivering minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. For 2018 the Exodry 4.0 comes with new shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior lining, new suspenders and a new attached semi-rigid dive boot with fin strap retainer that includes a hook and loop strap on the upper that improves fit while preventing air from traveling to the boot when diving in the heads-down position. This upgraded Exodry 4.0 is a smart choice for all types of diving and can be used with or without an undersuit.
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth
- Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals
- Plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort
- Shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection
- New attached semi-rigid dive boot includes a hook and loop strap to improves fit while preventing air shifting
- BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out is extra strong for years of use
- Si-Tech valves move lots of air, enabling you to maintain total buoyancy control
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments
- Blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner’s manual
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.