Scubapro Bacteria Resistant Definition Dry HD DrysuitProduct features:
- Heavy-duty poly/butyl/poly trilaminate design stands up to years of aggressive diving
- Seams are stitched, glued, and then double waterproof taped for maximum reliability
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable, comfortable and efficient at blocking water entry
- Updated: Neoprene neck collar keeps the hood in place, makes it easier to position the hood when wearing gloves, and helps protect the latex neck seal
- Updated: Quality Si-Tech valves mounted on new stitched pads ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control
- Updated: Attached semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet protective soles that improve their anti-slip capabilities while enabling you to comfortably walk on rough grounds
- Boots include hook and loop straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to feet. Also included: fin strap retainers
- Updated: Two large cargo pockets equipped with D-rings, easy-to-see blue bungee, high-security over-flaps and hook and loop closures
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments
- Trilaminate fabric blend has been independent laboratory tested and certified as fungous and bacterial resistant.
- Suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Hood features an air vent system and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket
- Includes hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owners manual
- 2018 Officially certifiedn as fungus and bacteria resistant
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.