Dive to the next level
When you’re ready to take diving to the next level, Suunto Vyper Novo is the perfect new dive buddy to take along. Super-solid and nitrox-capable, it’s packed with advanced features that open up new possibilities for exploring the depths, including optional wireless air integration, a digital compass, and gas switching. Just like you, it’s ready for anything.
- 5 modes and optional wireless air integration
- Digital compass and gas switching
- Package includes USB cable, boot, bungee adapter and bungee
- Suunto RGBM
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
|66.1 x 66.1 x 26.2 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.03 "
|120 g / 4.23 oz
|What's in the box?
Suunto Zoop Novo Blue, quick guide, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, display shield and Suunto logo sticker
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes