AquaLung I470TC Diving Computer
|Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode)||120m/393 ft|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 to 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||ON/OFF|
|Number of buttons||2|
|Fresh / Salt water select||yes|
|Conservative factor Adj||yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||yes|
|Mounting option||Wrist / Console|
|ALT adjustable||auto adj.|
|Ascent rate indicator||yes|
|Batt power indicator||yes|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||yes|
|Set EDT alarm||yes|
|set N2BG alarm||yes|
|Set DTR alarm||yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||yes|
|Safety Stop Timer||yes|
|Set WET ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Backlight duration||yes|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||yes|
|User Changeable Battery||yes|
|Dive Profile||via Download|
|Freedive Memory||via Download|
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqualung`s free DiverLog+ app
- Using your smartphone, tablet or laptop, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Freedive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Freedive).
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
- Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions.
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- User selectable deep stop with countdown timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.