For divers who prefer a console-style dive computer, the G2 Console joins the Galileo family, offering yet another option for handling important dive data. Featuring a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen, the G2 Console is easy to use, easy to read, and offers a compass with two screen styles. The rugged casing boot protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick disconnect fitting. Data downloading and analysis is easy with full Android/iPhone/PC/Mac compatibility. The G2 Console is designed to go anywhere, and will grow with the new diver – wherever their passion for diving takes them.
Thirty years ago, SCUBAPRO/UWATEC invented and patented the first air-integration systems for dive computers. Now, for a limited time, we’re offering a great way to save $$$ as we celebrate our three decades of dive computer innovation. The full-color G2C shares most of the user-friendly and high-tech features of the wrist-mount G2, plus offers a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen and a direct connection to the tank in place of a hoseless transmission. The G2C is the most diverse and customizable console computer available. With all of its features, its ease of use, its screen options, its customizable menu and its ultra-reliable air pressure monitoring, the G2C is designed go anywhere – wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Cell phone-style screen is very familiar and easy to read at depth. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2C extremely easy to use.
- Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) delivers vibrant colors for maximum readability.
- Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style. You can also customize the menu listings – utilize as much or as little technology as you need – your choice.
- Convenient quick-disconnect fitting allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT), offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops. (Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m.)
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge. Battery must be changed by the dealer.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing is ultra-durable & UV resistant. Rugged skeleton-form casing boot protects against bumps. Also includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
- Modes: Scuba, Gauge and Trimix. The Trimix mode is disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.