ScubaPro Galileo With Transmitter HUD Dive ComputerProduct features:
- Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a dual-lens mask.
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display with Default, Tec or Retro color configurations.
- Intuitive menu structure and simple push-wheel interface.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
- PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for wireless tank pressure monitoring.
- Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D full-tilt digital compass lets you store 3 pre-programmed headings.
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge.
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.
“FLOATING” DISPLAY: The Galileo HUD’s micro OLED screen is designed to be mounted on a diving mask in close proximity to the human eye. Using precision near-eye optics, this “floating” display creates a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 3ft/1m, which allows divers to keep their eyes on both their dive data and the underwater scenery at the same time.
HANDS-FREE DATA MONITORING: Superconvenient for photographers and tech divers who are often engaged in underwater activities that require both hands. Also, since you don’t have to raise an arm or reach for a console to check your dive data, the Galileo HUD allows a more streamlined profile moving through the water.
SINGLE-KNOB USER CONTROL: When it’s time to change screens or make adjustments, the Galileo HUD features an intuitive push-wheel that allows you to access functions with one hand. To operatethe push-wheel, simply rotate it to navigate up and down within a menu, or increase or decrease a user setting.
FLIP-UP HINGE: The Galileo HUD offers a convenient Flip-Up feature, reminiscence of military night vision goggles, that enables you to tilt the HUD display up and out of the way. When it’s time to resume data monitoring, simply tilt the display back down into position and you’re ready to track your dive.
GALILEO HUD INCLUDES: HUD, Mask Mount, Zip Ties, USB charging cable, Transmitter, Read First, Quick Card, Protection foil (Manual will be available online). The HUD package includes a universal mask holder which is designed to be mounted on a dual-lens diving mask just above the right eye. There are also options available for mounting the holder to singlelens masks. These HUD holders attach to the mask with two cable ties (included).
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.