ScubaPro G2 Dive Computer Without Transmitter And HRM BeltThe next generation Galileo has arrived. Introducing the Scubapro G2 (Galileo 2) - The new standard in dive computing.
The G2 is a technologically-advanced instrument that can accompany you during your underwater adventures while providing you with accurate depth, time and decompression information.
Easy to read. Easy to use. Easy to love.
Spend less time reading manuals, and more time enjoying the experience.Easily Incredible - Incredibly Easy
- Everything you’d expect from SCUBAPRO –in colour.
- A new standard in dive computing.
- The combination of everything you love, with everything you’ve dreamed about.
Incorporating cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving, the G2 comes with a slim-line casing design and a stunning full-colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) LCD display screen. The sleek fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing offers high-impact strength and good UV resistance. The high-resolution TFT screen produces vibrant colours and crisp digits that radically increase readability.• Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system, and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2. All accessories are reverse compatible as well.
• Full-Colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p). Produces vibrant colours for maximum readability quickly directing your attention to what you need to know.
• TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
• See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customise your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
• Customise menu listings. Use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
• Multiple Language Choices. Select from more than 19 languages for receiving dive data.
• Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
• Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM and skin temperature is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
• Heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate “real time” to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximise your fun and safety at depth.
Page 3 of 3
• Hoseless air integration. Monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.
• Improved, Full tilt digital compass. The best available. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
• Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
• Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
• USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
Other features and specs:
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic slim-line casing. Ultra-durable & UV resistant.
- Curved ergonomic low-profile shape. Sits comfortably on the arm and resists rotating (integrated bungee mounts are provided for tech divers). Can also be used on a retractor.
- Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens protects the full colour dot matrix TFT display. Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
- Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
- Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Special apnea logbook. Stores repetitive dives sequentially under the same apnea session.
- Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.