ScubaPro Ultra Durable Hydros Pro BCDTechnical information:
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no Hook & Loop or zippers
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight
- “BCD-4-Life” Modular Design: Customisable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BCD from shifting and riding up
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface
- Dorsal Weight-Wing: Anti-abrasion and instant dry. Optimal “Outboard” trim pockets
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage
- Bladder constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability
- Not suitable for use with twin cylinders.
- With BPI & corrugated hose
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.