Designed and cut for increased comfort, the Profileline suits can be paired in multiple combinations to fit all divers and water environments. Elegantly cut and styled, built in durable and fast drying nylon-2-sided neoprene overall, Profile suits provide maximum comfort at all levels.
- 2.5 mm durable and fast drying N2S neoprene. N2S, nylon-2-sided neoprene, is nylon laminated on both sides of the neoprene foam, the classic material to build all-rounders, rental and tropical water wetsuits.
- Back zipper for great ergonomic look and fit.
- Flat-seam construction for comfortable and non-chafing wear. Flat seam construction provides a stitching pattern that is the most comfortable against your skin yet still strong and flexible on warm water suits.
- Extremely comfortable raw cut collar neck line for unprecedented comfort compared to traditional tight & pulling roll seam collars.
- Men's and women's dedicated sizes and colours.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.