Scubapro MK25 Evo/A700 Carbon BT Dive Regulator System, INT
The premium MK25 EVO/CARBON BLACK TECH is not only the best-breathing reg in SCUBAPRO's line
All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 with the addition of a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. This rugged coating includes an inner layer of nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look while maintaining a sleek scratch resistance appearance that lasts. The second stage’s handmade full carbon
◊ Air-balanced flow-through piston in a
◊ Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
◊ Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
◊ Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
◊ Two opposing
◊ Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow
◊ External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
◊ Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
◊ DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
◊ Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
◊ Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
◊ Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
◊ DLC Black Tech coating on the metal body offers anti-scratch resistance and a glossy black look
◊ Handmade full carbon
◊ Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
◊ User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow VenturiInitiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
◊ Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
◊ Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
- Handmade carbon
fiberfront cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel) make for a rugged second stage able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
fiberis extremely lightweight and, unlike metal that can change shape when dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fibercan resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- DLC Black Tech coating protects from corrosion and scratches and lends a technical look to the regulator.
- Air balanced second stage smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- With its patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
2nd Stage Design
1st Stage Type
2nd Stage Series
|Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Up to 40%|
1st Stage Material
|Black Tech-Coated Brass|
2nd Stage Material
|Carbon Fiber Cover|
|2.75 lb | 1.25 kg|
Adjustable 2nd Stage
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.