ScubaPro Air 2 (5. GEN) RegulatorProduct features:
- Scubapro’s combination regulator/inflator design puts the Air2 within easy reach at all times, as you’re always using it to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing and are differentiated by color and touch, improving safety on both ascents and descents.
- An innovative dive/Pre-Dive switch lets you detune the unit when you’re not using it, helping eliminate free flows at the surface.
- The flexible purge cover is large and easy to locate, allowing for quick clearing when it’s time to take a breath.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds flawless equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many
traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing
- Dive/pre-dive switch lets you detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing for easy buoyancy control
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever for easy inflation
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by colour and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC
- CE certified (EN250A>10ºC/50°F warm water test) as a second stage regulator
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.